Consultant Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon
Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer
FRCSI, FEBORL-HNS, FABHS (ORL-HNS), MSc, MBBCh
Mr Mamdouh is a consultant otolaryngologist, Head & Neck surgeon in Beaumont hospital & Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (Drogheda).
Mr Mamdouh completed surgical training in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Ain Shams University in Egypt and The Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland. He completed 3 years fellowship training In Head &Neck surgery In Beaumont hospital/RSCI where he received advanced surgical training in Head & Neck oncology surgery.
Mr Mamdouh holds multiple post-graduate qualifications including:
• Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
• Fellowship of the European Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
• Arab Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
• Master’s degree in Otolaryngology.
Mr Mamdouh is appointed as Honorary Clinical Senior lecturer at the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland in recognition of his continuous contribution to education and research activities.
• Throat disorders
• Nasal blockage/congestion, Sinus problems, Allergic Rhinitis,
• Hearing loss, Vertigo, Tinnitus, ear infections and Painful ear conditions
• Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnea
• Voice disorders and hoarseness
• Dysphagia and swallowing problems
• Skin Lesions
• Neck lumps
• Thyroid nodules and salivary gland disorders